Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hiatus

Hiatus

a: an interruption in time or continuity : BREAK; especially: a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted

I know. I have been gone a long time. I guess you can say I have been on a hiatus. The only thing is that I have not done anything during this hiatus for my blog. Rather, I have gotten bogged down with life – the kids, the church, the job.

I am back now and have even made some changes to my blog. I hope you like it. I am still playing with it and will be adding some things later.

You know, I think I had thoughts of what I would do next here and when that didn’t happen, I just didn’t do anything. Have you ever been there? You thought your life was going one way and when it didn’t, you got in what felt like a holding pattern. Sometimes the holding pattern lasted a week, a month, several months and maybe even a year. For me, it’s been a couple of months. I think I can point to a couple of key things that kept me in that holding pattern. One pretty big key point is out of the way which feels like a load has been lifted. I feel like I am out of that holding pattern and can now move forward with several things, including this blog. I am excited and have several ideas for future posts.

I hope you will join me on this journey of becoming the woman God has created us to be!

Until next time…



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment