Thursday, March 25, 2010

Note from Sarah


My daughter, Sarah, turned 15 last month.  I am so very thankful for her.  She is a great girl who loves Jesus with all her heart.  I am so proud of her! 

She is wearing a Lee University (Cleveland, TN) tshirt.  This is the university that she plans to attend and play basketball.  We sure are praying for a scholarship!

Last night she posted the message (had to post as two seperate ones) below on her Facebook.  It was late and I told her she needed to go to bed.  She said "mom, I have to post something on Facebook that we talked about tonight at church."  She read it to me and I asked if I could post it here today.  She gave me permission.  I just copied it from her Facebook.

This is something I learned in youth tonight that missy did :) if were christians were all part of the body of christ. and the body of christ is like a football game. CHRISTIANS(body of christ) are always on the offense because were the ones tryin to get in the in zone which is telling people bout christ..... The devil is always on the defence hes trying to stop the word of God from spreading. The football is like the word of God. you have to work as a team to pass it along to other people. in the bible it says "Go into all the world and preach the gossip." The devil will try anything to stop you. COME TOGETHER AND BE READY FOR THE ENEMY AND SPREAD THE WORD!


Blessings,

1 comment: