Friday, January 7, 2011

Scriptures on Kindness

This week we have talked about kindness.  On this last day, I wanted to share a few scripture with you that talks about kind and kindness.


Ruth 3:10
Then he said, “Blessed are you of the LORD, my daughter! For you have shown more kindness at the end than at the beginning, in that you did not go after young men, whether poor or rich.

2 Samuel 9:1
Now David said, “Is there still anyone who is left of the house of Saul, that I may show him kindness for Jonathan’s sake?”

Job 6:14
“To him who is afflicted, kindness should be shown by his friend, Even though he forsakes the fear of the Almighty.

Psalm 31:21
Blessed be the LORD,For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!

Psalm 117:2
For His merciful kindness is great toward us,And the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!

Psalm 119:76
Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort,According to Your word to Your servant.

Psalm 141:5
Let the righteous strike me;It shall be a kindness. And let him rebuke me; It shall be as excellent oil; Let my head not refuse it. For still my prayer is against the deeds of the wicked.

Proverbs 19:22
What is desired in a man is kindness, And a poor man is better than a liar.

Proverbs 31:26
She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness.

Acts 28:2
And the natives showed us unusual kindness; for they kindled a fire and made us all welcome, because of the rain that was falling and because of the cold.

1 Corinthians 13:4
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

Ephesians 2:7
that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4:32
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;

I pray that you have had a good week.  May we all continue to take steps up in our walk with God to better become a Woman of Kindness.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment