Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everyday Is About Jesus

We just celebrated Mother's Day this past Sunday. So Easter was several weeks ago. But I wanted to share a text message that my daughter, Sarah (age 14), sent out for Easter all on her own. I was going through my messages and came across it again. I am very proud of Sarah. The things she comes up with is mind blowing, and this is one of those times. I have copied it here for you in her text format. I do hope you can make out all the shortcuts LOL.

EASTER is here &its not all about bunnies &chocolate its about JESUS RISEIN 4M THE DEAD-so member that 2day is bout him cause he luved u enough 2 die 4 u & rise again-JESUS LUVS U NOW & 4 EVA send 2 every1 tellin them the good NEWS that HE LUVS THEM 2!!!RiSeN!!!

Let's make everyday about Jesus!

Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment