Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Thanking You God

The last couple of days I have been out of town working a conference for my job.  I have been on my own in the evenings and it has been so relaxing and refreshing.  My first day at the conference I was reading Psalm 9 and the first two verses leaped off the page.  As I have gone through the day and the quiet evenings, these verses have stayed with me.  My heart has been full with praise to God - just because.  I have felt His presence with me continuously. On my way to the conference I was talking to a dear friend, Rhonda.  She said she was going to pray that I would have some quiet time with God and that He would refresh me.  Well, Rhonda, your prayer was answered. 

Join me today in praying Psalm 9:1-2!  Our God is the Great King and is to be exalted!

Psalm 9:1-2 (The Message)
I'm (Donna is)thanking you, God, from a full heart,
I'm (She's) writing the book on your wonders.
I'm (She's) whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy;
I'm (She's) singing your song, High God.


Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the Psalms!! Thank you, Donna for your encouraging words. I pray more times of refreshing for your soul =)
    love, lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete