Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sports Update

Sarah's volleyball team has continued their winning streak.  Their overall record is 14-1.  Last week they played the team of their only lost and won big time.  I guess when they played them the first time it was a way off night for the girls.  Right now they are 1st place in their conference and if they win the rest of their games they will be the VCC season champs!  I have no doubt they will win the rest of their games, unless they have a really off night. 

My husband usually goes to the away games (away games are really away).  I have to remind him to get a picture. He did but it was quite a bit away.  Sarah is at the front of the right side of the net.  At this game, Sarah spiked the winning point!


Stephen's football team lost on Saturday.  Their opponent was undefeated but our boys played hard and kept the score down.  Below is a picture of him warming up.  He is still the starting quarterback. 


Saturday was our homecoming.  Stephen was crowned Homecoming King!  It was quite an honor to be selected.  He was surprised and I think his team mates were happy that he was selected.

This week Sarah only has one game during the week and Stephen has a game on Saturday.  Just a few more weeks of fall sports and then on to winter sports.  Both kids play basketball.  The fun continues!

I am very thankful for the God-given abilities my children have to play sports.  And I am thankful that they honor God in their playing.

Until next update...


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment