Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where Did September Go?

September has come and gone.  It has been a very busy month for my family.  Each day has been filled with work for me and my husband and school for the kids.  Each night has been filled with practices, games and church.  Saturdays are football games for Stephen.  Sundays are church all day.  I blinked and September has passed and it is now October.

Here are some pictures of the kids' games. 


Sarah is serving during her volleyball game.  Sorry the picture is kind of blurry.

Sarah is playing front row and getting ready for the serve.  She has had some mean spikes and has played so good.  In fact, the coach told her she was "on fire"!  Go Sarah!

I had Sarah quickly take a picture of Stephen on the sidelines after we called out to him to look.

Stephen had his debut as starting quarterback last Saturday.  This picture is far away but you can pick out the quarterback - Stephen!  Needless to say I was nervous for him, but he did a great job and did not seem uncertain.  Actually, we got points on the board for the first time and it was our first win!  Go Stephen!

We took a quick picture of Stephen as he walked by.  He is so cute!

I love my kids so much!  I am so thankful for them!

In addition to all the sport activities, we had a lot going on with church.  It's all good and I wouldn't trade a minute of these crazy-filled days.

Hope you all have had a great September.  Now on to October.  I wonder what it will hold for us.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment