Friday, December 10, 2010

You Are Somebody Special!

I came across the following scriptures one day and wanted to share them with you here.  Sometimes we need to be reminded that we are somebody special.  May these scriptures speak to you today and bring you encouragement.


I am Handcrafted –
“I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
Psalm 139.14

I am Gifted –
"Christ has given each of us special abilities – whatever He wants us to have out of His rich storehouse of gifts.”
Ephesians 4:7

I am Chosen –
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God.”
1 Peter 2:9

I am Accepted –
"Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.”
Romans 15:7

I am Valued –
“Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered…you are worth more than many sparrows.”
Luke 12:7

I am Loved –
“The Lord God is with you…He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singning.”
Zephaniah 3:17


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment