Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful for today!

Today I have a lot to be thankful. Well, every day I have a lot to be thankful for. Here are a few things that I am thankful for today.
  1. The love of Jesus - always!
  2. My husband made it safe with his luggage to Romania.
  3. When my husband preached last night in a village near the Serbian border that 20-30 people made commitments for Christ!
  4. Sarah played hard last night in her last basketball game of the season.
  5. God's protection.
  6. Mary for cooking two nights this week for us.
  7. A great boss who has been so good to me this crazy week with basketball tournaments and my husband out of the country.
  8. Both Sarah and Stephen being pretty good while daddy is gone.
  9. A girl at work who has offered to cook a meal or do whatever she could for us.
  10. We did not get any snow last night!
I have so much to be thankful for - big things and little things.
What about you? What are you thankful for this day?
Let's pray. Father, I thank you that you are my Great Shepherd, my Jehovah-Rohi and You care for me. Thank You Father for providing for me and the kids this week. Thank You for safe traveling mercies for my husband and the rest of the team. Thank You for all that You are doing in Romania. I give You praise! I worship You for there is none like You! In Jesus' name, Amen.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment