Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Through Him







God's strength.  On Monday, I started a discussion on the strength of God and will be talking about different men and women in the Bible who needed strength for specific things.  I hope you will join me on Mondays for this series. 

Philippians 4:13 tells us that we can do everything/anything through Jesus who strengthens us.  Wow!  What a powerful message.  I don't know what you are facing today, but I want to encourage you and remind you that God is with you every step of the way and He has strength for you!  It doesn't matter what you need strength for, He has it for you - in abundance.  It will never ever run out.  You cannot do everything in yourself.  It is only through Jesus and His strength.

Take a moment today to thank God for His strength in you.  You can do anything through Jesus who strengthens you!

For more powerful Word Filled Wednesdays visit the Internet Cafe.


Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. thank goodness for His strength and promises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How often we forget the "anything" and "everything" part in our own humanness...

    Wonderful Word shared!
    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always clung to this verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture and verse. It's one of my favorite scriptures to stand on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strength does seem to be the theme through WFW today. God is so good--just what I need.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and verse. So thankful for God's strength. It sustains me through the many trials of this life.

    ReplyDelete